Learning life lessons through the sport of volleyball
Mission and Goals:
1. Character Driven: Focus on key character traits that help define a person as she grows, including: integrity, intensity, teamwork, leadership, discipline, courage and sportsmanship.
2. Consistent Coaching: Offer a club environment where coaching is consistent from the first time a player enters a gym at the age of 12 through when she or he graduates high school. This club will insist on uniformity throughout the coaching process and mandatory coaching clinics for all head coaches and assistant coaches. Our coaching staff will continue to update themselves on the most current techniques and strategies used by top coaches in the game.
3. Community Involvement: Work with the volleyball community by having our coaches liaison with high schools and high school coaches for the purposes of advancing volleyball in the Greater Atlanta Area.
4. Communication: Open and Honest: Ensure an “Open Book” financial policy where every parent will have the right at any time to see and understand the financials for their athlete’s particular team and the club as a whole.
5. Club Unity and Organization: Run a well organized club, including: Tryouts – Practices – Tournaments – Travel - Social Events
We will provide every player the opportunity to gain what she or he wants to out of playing this sport, be it to play at a collegiate level, improve as a high school player, or achieve a higher level of physical fitness.